Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
|Xenoblade Chronicles 3D|
North American box art
|Platform||New Nintendo 3DS|
|Released||April 10, 2015|
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (ゼノブレイド３D, Xenoblade 3D) is a port of Xenoblade Chronicles released on the New Nintendo 3DS on April 10th, 2015. It was developed by Monster Games and published by Nintendo.
List of changes
While the core game is the same and the story is unchanged, there are some changes compared to the original Wii version. Listed here are changes that are not simply minor bug fixes.
- Players can exchange Nintendo 3DS Play Coins, or scan the Shulk amiibo to unlock models to be viewed in the model viewer or music to be listened to in the jukebox from the main menu.
- In order to support the weaker hardware, the quality of most if not all models, textures, and lighting has been downgraded compared to the Wii version.
- The HUD and UI have been reworked to take advantage of the 3DS's dual screens.
- The international version of the game only contains the English voice options, when the Wii version included both English and Japanese voices.
Ver. 1.1 (Released April 10, 2015)
- Fixed the issue in which the background music and certain sounds play in mono regardless of hardware settings.